A simple, scalable and affordable way to file sync and share
Box is a file sync and share service which provides you with a more flexible and productive way of working. This service is a way of structuring, storing and sharing digital resources, from anywhere in the world, independent of the interface or device you are using.
This service is ideal for prosumers and also small to medium sized businesses and will improve productivity and efficiency, whilst remaining affordable and flexible. There are no up-front investments needed and the cost is simplified with flat monthly fees relating to the number of users.
Box is a simple, scalable and affordable solution to manage documents, media and all of your content online. Files can be shared as a link,and synced on the desktop. The service allows you to:
- Manage content intuitively - organise and view files in a familiar folder structure
- Share large files and folders securely with web links
- Sync files and folders on your desktop to Box, and access Box files on your desktop
You can access, share and collaborate on files anywhere through our award-winning mobile apps. Share folders in a tap, exchange feedback or save files for offline access. With Box, the following options are available:
- iPhone and iPad - view, upload and share files, and exchange comments on-the-go
- Android - view, create, upload and share files, and find files fast with built-in search
- Popular Mobile Apps - access and save files to Box in leading mobile apps.
You can turn any folder into a workspace that you can share with colleagues or outside clients: exchange documents online, track changes with version history or assign basic tasks. You can also:
- Invite others to view, edit and turn folders into shared workspaces
- Post comments and track file versions - exchange feedback around each version of a file
- Assign and manage tasks - set tasks to approve, review or update files
Box makes it easy to add and manage users through a centralised admin console. You can:
- Add users, create groups and apply company branding
- Access permissions and reporting - set access permissions, and create reports on user activity
- Encrypt data - Box accounts deliver high-grade SSL encryption in transit and 256-bit AES encryption when stationery
Using Box, you can seamlessly integrate and access content in other leading business applications like Google Apps, Salesforce, NetSuite, Microsoft SharePoint and others. This includes:
- Third party apps - a cloud ecosystem of more than 500 apps and services integrated with Box
- APIs for custom integrations - integrate Box content in custom apps with our open APIs