Forbiden VIP User
For Enterprise customers with large traffic needs, it is not recommended that they configure the service themselves as the required traffic levels may exceed those available through the console. In this situation, the Operation and Administration team will take over the configuration at the backend.
This new configuration will be supported at the backend, and the user will not be able to configure the Anti-DDoS console directly. If this is attempted, the following error message will be displayed.
The error message for VIP user
The VIP users should be informed in advance, before the configuration is taken over at the backend. Any defense policy, which has been previsouly configured, will still be viewableand can only be deleted, but will no longer be current.
- CC: Challenge Collapsar attack
- ECS: Elastic Cloud Server
- ELB: Elastic Load Balancer
- VPC: Virtual Private Cloud
- EIP: Elastic IP Addresses
- VIP: Very Important Person
- DDoS: Distributed Denial of Service
- CC attack: Challenge Collapsar attack