A leading European transport, advanced logistics and distribution company, considered to be a reference in the industry.
The customer had a direct relationship with Microsoft and was purchasing licenses and managing domain certificates internally, whilst managing all internal supporting servers through a housing model within an external data center.
The customer was seeking to refocus their resources on their core business by ceasing to manage internally the procurement of licenses and certificates. In addition, the customer intended to achieve operating savings by allocating the ongoing management of the end-to-end service to an unique provider.
Provision of outsourced service of 260 Microsoft Outlook with the following characteristics:
- 90 Exchange Online Kiosk accounts
- 170 Exchange Online Plan 1 accounts
- 260 accounts, 20 with access to Archiving Exchange Online
- Migration from the current platform to the new Office 365
- Implementation and integration of the value added services of DirSync and Federation with Office 365
- 5 new virtualized servers to support the services of DirSync and Federation
- Certification of Symantec to several domains