A public company focused on trade and investment. Their mission is to promote the internationalization of Spanish companies in order to positively contribute to the competitiveness of the overall economy and attract foreign investment to Spain.
The customer was seeking to move to a service based procurement model of IT with geographical balance.
The organisation has multiple offices based in various locations, as such communication services are critical to maintain operational excellence and enhanced collaboration.
The business has a strong preference to select a service provider and partner with comprehensive communications and IT capabilities.
A contract worth >€17m across 4 Years (IT + Workplace), delivering a comprehensive ICT solution and driving enhanced productivity across the customers business.
- Provision of Hybrid Cloud based on both Private Cloud and Virtual Hosting Services
- Located in 2 Data Centers (DC) - Julian Camarillo as main DC and Alcala as the secondary - in active-active mode
- Includes infrastructure plus Base Software Administration
- Dedicated and unified Service Desk for IT and Communication Services
- International offices (156 countries)