A global leader in entertainment. It's business includes video games, music, cinema and insurance.
The company was seeking to centralize its corporate applications across Latin America. They required a single point of contact and a sole provider who had excellent communication infrastructure across the Latin American region:
- Initial Requirement: A co-location solution and comprehensive communication services for the entire Latin American region. Transfer of a core group of applications that were managed internally.
- Evolution: They were seeking to transfer the management of a number of their applications to an external provider and become more efficient in the deployment of IT projects. The ultimate intention was to re-focus resources on their core business.
Working closely with the customer, we collaborated to:
- Initial deployment of:
- Co-location of 6 racks and 20 servers
- Communication services across Latin America (10 countries)
- Managed services to all applications based mainly in SQL Server and Oracle DB
- Management of 60 Windows Servers and 40 Linux Servers, including Back-up, Monitoring, Firewall, Load Balancing, IPS and Networking
- Private Cloud based on VM Ware technology
More than 1000 subscriptions of E3 & E2 service plans (Exchange Online, SharePoint, Storage and collaboration, Lync Online, etc.)